1. What does your Deviantart name mean and why?
It's the name of an imaginary dragon from one of the early Terry Pratchett Discworld novels.
2. What fandom were you obsessed with when you joined and what are you into now?
I'm too old to be obsessed with fandom.
3. How many watchers do you have now?
4. Name 3 of your favorite artists on DA.
Too many to name.
5. Do you comment, fav, or both?
I don't comment as much as I would like to. Never enough time and often I can think of anything to say.
6. Do you participate in clubs' contests here on DA?
Some. Again, never enough time.
7. What is your most popular submission?
8. What are your favorite non-anime TV shows?
Firefly, Life On Mars, Buffy.
9. What are the things you wish you could
10. Summer or winter?
11. Rain or Sun?
12. What's your favorite type of music?
13. PC or Mac?
PC I have more than one finger.
14. Anime or Manga?
15. Coke or Pepsi?
16. Read or TV?
Read don't have TV.
17. How many hours a day do you spend on DA?
Probably average 2 hours a day at the moment I've had to cut down because of other commitments.
18. Name a hidden talent.
19. Flash or traditional cartoons?
20. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Not really my thing but if I had to Burger King for the spicy bean burger.
21. What are your top 3 favorite books?(not mangas)
Night Watch Terry Pratchett
The Gods Themselves Isaac Asimov
Against a Dark Background Iain M. Banks
22. Wii or PlayStation?
23. Name 3 of your favorite bands/singers.
Led Zeppelin, Kate Bush, Pink Floyd
24. Are you a fast, slow, or medium typist?
Fast but terribly inaccurate.
25. Do you like Denny's?
26. What is your favorite smiley?
27. What is your favorite type of pie?
28. Have you ever stayed up for 24 hours?
A few of times when I was younger. These days it's hard enough staying awake until bed-time.
29. Do you go on YouTube a lot?
Not so much.
30. Are you a member on any other sites besides DA?
31. Do you cosplay?
When I was eight I dressed up as a witch for Halloween. Does that count?
32. Fruits or sweets?
The still-beating heart of a vanquished foe or grapes. I like grapes.
33. Buttered, plain, or salted popcorn?
Last time I had popcorn I broke a tooth - so we are no longer at home to Mr. popcorn.
34. Have you skipped school?
No. I was too much of a girly-swot.
35. Have you been on a plane?
Yep but not for years.
36. Have you swam in an ocean?
37. Have you been ice skating?
38. Favorite vacation spot?
I'm more of a culture-vulture than a bake until golden brown type so I'd go for any cultural capital Berlin, Paris, Rome, etc.
39. Ever been on TV?
Yes. The back of my head was on Tomorrow's World it was a popular-science program on the BBC I did my post-grad work on Newt-Bothering and they thought it was a quirky story.
40. Favorite salad and dressing?
English salad is awful limp and stringy and belongs on a compost-heap. And what is it with places that put the completed dish under a heat lamp so the salad is served warm?!? *gag*
Parisian cafe + crudités + a little vinaigrette = tasty!
41. What do you do to relax?
Drink beer, watch dvd's.
42. What is the last film you saw in the theater?
Attack of the Clones I hate going to the cinema.
43. Favorite Sandwich?
Tuna & sweet-corn. I used to be strict vegetarian but recently started eating fish again (long boring story) so, yeah, meat is murder, fish is ... manslaughter I guess.
44. If you could go anywhere in the world...
45. Favorite time of the day?
46. What did you want to be when you were little?
Saxophonist or Fireman.
47. What do you want to be now?
48. If you could eat with one person, who would it be?
49. What character would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
50. When is your birthday?
51. Favorite type of ice cream?
Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate.
52. Last book you read?
Re-reading Witches Abroad.
53. Which store would you max out a credit card at?
54. Do you buy / sell / both on eBay?
Buy Buy Buy!
55. What is the most annoying thing people ask you?
Just because I'm IT-savvy: "How do I do X in facebook/blogspot/you-tube" how would I know, I don't have accounts there?!?
56. Favorite all time movie?
Too many and it changes from time to time. At the moment I'm loving Lord of the Rings and Armageddon (yeah, major cheese factor but big-damn-hero movies don't get much better)
57. What was your favorite show when you were a kid?
Banana Splits, Dr Who, Star Trek (TOS), Danger Mouse
58. What are you listening to right now?
Marillion Pseudo Silk Kimono
59. What is the last thing you ate?
Mackerel on toast.
60. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
I'd be the crayon you need but can't find.
61. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
62. Favorite sport to play?
63. Favorite Day of the Year?
New Year's Eve.
64. Hugs or Kisses?
65. Vanilla or Chocolate?
66. Favorite Board Game?
67. Favorite smells?
68. What inspires you?
Ideas, mornings, cigarettes.
69. Do you have any piercings?
70. How many siblings do you have?
1 older sister
71. Bacon Bits or croutons?
I'll take neither.
72. Favorite Day of the Week?
Friday breakfast-run, liquid-lunch, de-mob-happy and the whole weekend still to come.
73. Favorite phrase?
Eat worms and die.
74. Favorite Restaurant?
The Tiffin it's an Indian restaurant in Leicester very nice.
75. Favorite animal?
76. Favorite thing to do outside.
77. Favorite thing to do when it's raining?
Wait for it to stop and then see 76 above.
78. Favorite Disney character?
Not a big Disney fan ... Robin Williams as the Genie in Aladdin. Does anybody else remember watching "The Wonderful World of Disney" and praying that when the intro finished, it would be a cartoon and not one of those crappy wildlife documentaries? And Mickey always creeped me out never trust anyone who won't take their gloves off.
79. Do you like coffee? If so, what is your favorite brand?
Love it but can't drink it.
80. I tag do it if you want to
Monster feature coming tomorrow